já é possivel integrar as tomadas da TPLINK Tapo P100 no Home Assistant .
Que passo a fazer um Copy / Past.
Hi guys, I’ve good news, I realized the UI implementation, currently considered as a beta version.
There is a lot of difference from the fishbigger implementation, for this reason I’ve uploaded the code to my old repository, but I’m open to make pull request when all scheduled improvements described below are meet.
- the workflow change completely. I’ve “optimized” the requests to tapo devices avoiding every time to make handshake and login.
- I’ve used my plugp100 library that seems to be a more stable (e.g. I use password longer than 8 char).
- actually only switch are supported, because I need to update the plugp100 library for light bulb, but is not complicated. In a few days I will add.
- I’ve added the support for HACS. You can install this integration from HACS by adding my repository https://github.com/petretiandrea/home-assistant-tapo-p100 . (don’t follow the README, is not updated )
When the integration is installed, I recommend a full reboot, for enable the integration UI.
As I described above, this is considered a beta version, for this reason install, test and report issues.
Next scheduled improvements are:
- support for bulb (in a few days I will add)
- improve error handling in UI flow
- improve plugp100 library (e.g. handle here the optimization described above, actually is handled in HA code)